Making an application
- Who is NextGear Capital UK?
- Who can apply for a NextGear Capital stocking plan?
- I’m a dealer, how do I apply?
- How quickly can I set up a Stocking Plan?
- I’m an Auction House/Wholesaler, how do I get involved?
- How much does it cost?
- What is covered in the price?
- What is Landlord's Waiver and why do I need one?
- Application stages
- What is a Personal Guarantee and why do I need one?
- What is a TAN number?
- Why do I need to be a member of SIMI?
How does the Stocking Plan work?
- How does the product work for dealers?
- How does the product work for auction houses and wholesalers?
- What’s the APR?
- What are Disbursements and how are they paid?
- How does a dual currency facility work?
- Does NextGear Capital fund VRT?
- How do I arrange an appointment with my Account Manager?
- Help with making a complaint or getting feedback
- What is a QR code and how do I use it?
- Help finding out who to contact in relation to my VAS Audit?
- How can I change my contact details?
Managing my Stocking Plan
- Who is responsible for settling an outstanding finance agreement?
- My Stocking Plan is live, what next?
- Some of my details have changed, what do I have to do?
- I need more information about using WFS, is there any guidance?
- Download NextGear Capital to my iPhone
- I’ve forgotten my log in/password for the website – how do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my login/password for my Stocking Plan (WFS) – how do I log in?
Using my Stocking Plan
- Where can I use my NextGear Capital Stocking Plan
- What can I buy with the Stocking Plan?
- What does Auction Source mean?
- What does Trade Source mean?
- What happens when I load a Trade Source vehicle to my Plan?
- Self-billing and why is it needed
- What is a Margin Scheme vehicle?
- How does the auction house get paid?
- How long can I stock a vehicle for?
- Using my balance after selling my vehicle
- Do I have to pay anything before I sell the vehicle?
- Exceeded your Stocking Plan Limit?
- Bought an ineligible vehicle?
- Why do I have to log in twice to see my Stocking Plan details?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I buy from UK auctions?
- How do I change my WFS Password?
How to use StockMaster?
- Download StockMaster onto your Android
- Download StockMaster onto your iPhone
- Download StockMaster onto your iPad
- Download StockMaster onto your Windows Phone
- Download StockMaster onto your Nexus
- Where can I use StockMaster?
- Why do I receive messages with StockMaster?
- What is included in the StockMaster navigation bar?
- When can I fund using StockMaster?
- What is the 'Fund with G button' within StockMaster?
- How do I use 'My Account' within StockMaster?
- Where is the vehicle information within StockMaster?
- What is the fuel gauge within StockMaster?
- How to use Android
Fees and Charges
- What fees and charges are there and when are they due?
- How much will it cost me to use the Stocking Plan?
- Do I have to pay anything if I don't use the Stocking Plan?
- Do I have to pay anything if I don't use all of my Stocking Plan limit?
How to use DocuSign
- What is an electronic signature?
- What is the difference between an electronic signature and a 'wet ink' signature?
- Are electronic signatures legally binding?
- How can you prove who actually signed with DocuSign?
- Are electronic signatures widely used?
- Why are NextGear Capital using electronic signatures?
- How do I sign NextGear Capital documentation using DocuSign?