How long can I stock a vehicle for? - NextGear Capital Ireland
The standard availability term is 150 days but you can settle early. Interim payments are payable during the term.
The flexibility of a NextGear Capital Stocking Plan means you can stock a vehicle for as long as you need to up to the standard plan of 150 days.
- Where can I use my NextGear Capital Stocking Plan?
- What can I buy with the Stocking Plan?
- What does Auction Source mean?
- What does Trade Source mean?
- What happens when I load a Trade Source vehicle to my Plan?
- What is self-billing and why is it needed?
- What is a Margin Scheme vehicle?
- How does the auction house get paid?
- How soon after selling one vehicle can I use the balance on the account again?
- Do I have to pay anything before I sell the vehicle?
- What happens if I miscalculate and go over my Stocking Plan limit?
- What happens if I buy an ineligible vehicle?
- Why do I have to log in twice to see my Stocking Plan details?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I buy from UK auctions?
- How do I change my WFS Password?