Who can apply for a NextGear Capital stocking plan?
In order to make an application for a NextGear Capital Stocking Plan, you need to fulfil the following criteria:
- be a VAT registered dealer
- have physical premises where customers could view vehicles for sale
- stock 6 or more vehicles
- be a memeber of SIMI
- have been trading or held a franchise for more than 12 months and be able to provide financial statements
- you also need to be able to provide a personal guarantee from either you (if you operate as a limited company or limited liability partnership) or in certain other cases, a third party.
If you have any questions about eligibility, please call our Customer Service team on 0818 000 092 and the team will explain the criteria in more detail.
- Who is NextGear Capital UK?
- I’m a dealer, how do I apply?
- How quickly can I set up a Stocking Plan?
- I’m an Auction House/Wholesaler, how do I get involved?
- How much does it cost?
- What is covered in the price?
- What is Landlord's Waiver and why do I need one?
- Application stages
- What is a Personal Guarantee and why do I need one?
- What is a TAN number?
- Why do I need to be a member of SIMI?