What is a TAN number? - NextGear Capital Ireland
Your Trader Account Number (TAN) is issued by the Revenue Commissioners.
If you would like to use a dual currency Stocking Plan to buy vehicles from our approved UK sources, you need to be TAN registered for VRT purposes.
For more information on how to become TAN registered click here.
- Who is NextGear Capital UK?
- Who can apply for a NextGear Capital stocking plan?
- I’m a dealer, how do I apply?
- How quickly can I set up a Stocking Plan?
- I’m an Auction House/Wholesaler, how do I get involved?
- How much does it cost?
- What is covered in the price?
- What’s a Landlord’s Waiver and why do I need one?
- Application stages
- What is a Personal Guarantee and why do I need one?
- Why do I need to be a member of SIMI?