What does Trade Source mean? - NextGear Capital Ireland
Trade Source vehicles are those purchased from any sources other than NextGear Capital's auction or wholesale partners. Examples of Trade Sources include:
- Part Exchange
- Trader Bought
- Off Fleet/Lease. E.g. Motability
- Existing Stock
- Where the vendor is not yet a NextGear Capital partner
- Auction Houses - where the Auction is not yet a NextGear Capital partner
If you are in any doubt as to the eligibility of a vehicle you'd like to purchase as Trade Source, please contact our Customer Service Team on 1890 944 533.
- Where can I use my NextGear Capital Stocking Plan?
- What can I buy with the Stocking Plan?
- What does Auction Source mean?
- What happens when I load a Trade Source vehicle to my Plan?
- What is self-billing and why is it needed?
- What is a Margin Scheme vehicle?
- How does the auction house get paid?
- How long can I stock a vehicle for?
- How soon after selling one vehicle can I use the balance on the account again?
- Do I have to pay anything before I sell the vehicle?
- What happens if I miscalculate and go over my Stocking Plan limit?
- What happens if I buy an ineligible vehicle?
- Why do I have to log in twice to see my Stocking Plan details?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I buy from UK auctions?
- How do I change my WFS Password?