What happens if I buy an ineligible vehicle?
An ineligible vehicle is one that falls outside the description of 'non-defective' used cars and LCVs up to 3.5 tonnes.
Your Stocking Plan will indicate to the auction that the purchase request has been referred and you won't be able to use your NextGear Capital Stocking Plan for that purchase.
But don't worry, you can still pay for the vehicle using other funds.
- Where can I use my NextGear Capital Stocking Plan
- What can I buy with the Stocking Plan?
- What does Auction Source mean?
- What does Trade Source mean?
- What happens when I load a Trade Source vehicle to my Plan?
- Self-billing and why is it needed
- What is a Margin Scheme vehicle?
- How does the auction house get paid?
- How long can I stock a vehicle for?
- Using my balance after selling my vehicle
- Do I have to pay anything before I sell the vehicle?
- Exceeded your Stocking Plan Limit?
- Why do I have to log in twice to see my Stocking Plan details?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I buy from UK auctions?
- How do I change my WFS Password?