I’m a dealer, how do I apply? - NextGear Capital Ireland
Just go to the Application Form and complete it. The process should only take a few minutes and you just need to follow the instructions on the form for help.
In order to make an application for a NextGear Capital Stocking Plan, you need to fulfil the following criteria:
- be a VAT registered dealer
- have physical premises where customers could view vehicles for sale
- stock 6 or more vehicles
- have been trading or held a franchise for more than 12 months and be able to provide financial statements
- you also need to be able to provide a personal guarantee from either you (if you operate as a limited company or limited liability partnership) or in certain other cases, a third party.
If you have any questions about eligibility, please call our Customer Service team on 1890 944 533 and the team will explain the criteria in more detail.
Once you submit the application form we will be in touch.
- Who is NextGear Capital UK?
- Who can apply for a NextGear Capital stocking plan?
- How quickly can I set up a Stocking Plan?
- I’m an Auction House/Wholesaler, how do I get involved?
- How much does it cost?
- What is covered in the price?
- What’s a Landlord’s Waiver and why do I need one?
- Application stages
- What is a Personal Guarantee and why do I need one?
- What is a TAN number?
- Why do I need to be a member of SIMI?