How do I buy from UK auctions?
As a NextGear Capital customer you could take advantage of our network of UK partner auctions and approved sources listed below with a dual currency Stocking Plan.
Once your dual currency Stocking Plan is approved and you have informed our Customer Service Team of which auctions you'd like to buy from, we can ensure your Stocking Plan is activated with that auction. You can purchase vehicles just as you do in Ireland.
The benefit to using a dual currency Stocking Plan is that you are able to purchase vehicles in GBP, adding them directly to your NextGear Capital Stocking Plan. This makes the process quicker and easier, leaving more time for you to focus on sourcing the vehicles you know sell well.
Find out more about a dual currency Stocking Plan.
Aston Barclay Westbury
Aston Barclay Prees Heath
Aston Barclay Leeds
Aston Barclay Chelmsford
City Auction Group- Belfast
City Auction Group - Rockingham
Shoreham Vehicle Auctions
The Fleet Auction Group
Swansea Motor Auctions
Bawtry Motor Auction Remarketing
Commercial Vehicle Auctions
West Oxfordshire Motor Auction
Independent Motor Auctions
East Anglian Motor Auctions
South Western Vehicle Auctions
Clwyd Car Auctions
Thainstone Specialist Auction
Letchworth Motor Auctions
UK Online Auctions
- Where can I use my NextGear Capital Stocking Plan
- What can I buy with the Stocking Plan?
- What does Auction Source mean?
- What does Trade Source mean?
- What happens when I load a Trade Source vehicle to my Plan?
- Self-billing and why is it needed
- What is a Margin Scheme vehicle?
- How does the auction house get paid?
- How long can I stock a vehicle for?
- Using my balance after selling my vehicle
- Do I have to pay anything before I sell the vehicle?
- Exceeded your Stocking Plan Limit?
- Bought an ineligible vehicle?
- Why do I have to log in twice to see my Stocking Plan details?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I change my WFS Password?