How soon after selling one vehicle can I use the balance on the account again?
Once you’ve sold a vehicle you can log the sale online. Payment is collected automatically by Direct Debit on the next working day, and once it’s cleared you can use the available balance again. Plus, if you’re at your limit and want to secure a purchase before the payment clears, you can ask us whether you are eligible for a temporary limit increase (on payment of a fee).
- Where can I use my NextGear Capital Stocking Plan
- What can I buy with the Stocking Plan?
- What does Auction Source mean?
- What does Trade Source mean?
- What happens when I load a Trade Source vehicle to my Plan?
- Self-billing and why is it needed
- What is a Margin Scheme vehicle?
- How does the auction house get paid?
- How long can I stock a vehicle for?
- Do I have to pay anything before I sell the vehicle?
- Exceeded your Stocking Plan Limit?
- Bought an ineligible vehicle?
- Why do I have to log in twice to see my Stocking Plan details?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I buy from UK auctions?
- How do I change my WFS Password?