What happens when I load a Trade Source vehicle to my Plan? - NextGear Capital Ireland
When you load a Trade Source vehicle onto your Stocking Plan, the system will automatically check the value against CAP and run an HPI check. Your Stocking Plan will be credited for either the CAP valuation or the purchase price of the vehicle, whichever is lower. The CAP valuation will be visible on the screen for you to review.
Once you have loaded a vehicle onto your Stocking Plan and accepted it, the process cannot be reversed as payment will already be on its way to you. Therefore please be sure that you want to proceed before accepting.
To remove a vehicle from your plan, you need to choose the 'Settle' option and a payment will be taken by Direct Debit within 3 working days from your nominated bank account for the amount owed.
- Where can I use my NextGear Capital Stocking Plan?
- What can I buy with the Stocking Plan?
- What does Auction Source mean?
- What does Trade Source mean?
- What is self-billing and why is it needed?
- What is a Margin Scheme vehicle?
- How does the auction house get paid?
- How long can I stock a vehicle for?
- How soon after selling one vehicle can I use the balance on the account again?
- Do I have to pay anything before I sell the vehicle?
- What happens if I miscalculate and go over my Stocking Plan limit?
- What happens if I buy an ineligible vehicle?
- Why do I have to log in twice to see my Stocking Plan details?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I buy from UK auctions?
- How do I change my WFS Password?