Do I have to pay anything before I sell the vehicle?
A vehicle can be held in stock for up to 120 days, with interim payments required.
A daily holding charge applies throughout the holding period and fixed fees are payable at the start of the holding period and on the interim payment dates.
So if you sell the vehicle in less than 45 days, all you have to pay is the initial transaction fee and daily holding charge for 45 days.
If it takes a bit longer to make a sale, you will have to pay the fees for each period and the interim, but you’ll know in advance how much this will be and can budget accordingly.
- Where can I use my NextGear Capital Stocking Plan
- What can I buy with the Stocking Plan?
- What does Auction Source mean?
- What does Trade Source mean?
- What happens when I load a Trade Source vehicle to my Plan?
- Self-billing and why is it needed
- What is a Margin Scheme vehicle?
- How does the auction house get paid?
- How long can I stock a vehicle for?
- Using my balance after selling my vehicle
- Exceeded your Stocking Plan Limit?
- Bought an ineligible vehicle?
- Why do I have to log in twice to see my Stocking Plan details?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I buy from UK auctions?
- How do I change my WFS Password?