What does Auction Source mean?
Auction Source vehicles are those purchased directly from our partner auction houses, partner wholesalers either in lane or online.
If you are in any doubt as to the eligibility of a vehicle you'd like to purchase as Auction Source, please contact our Customer Service Team on 0818 000 092.
- Where can I use my NextGear Capital Stocking Plan
- What can I buy with the Stocking Plan?
- What does Trade Source mean?
- What happens when I load a Trade Source vehicle to my Plan?
- Self-billing and why is it needed
- What is a Margin Scheme vehicle?
- How does the auction house get paid?
- How long can I stock a vehicle for?
- Using my balance after selling my vehicle
- Do I have to pay anything before I sell the vehicle?
- Exceeded your Stocking Plan Limit?
- Bought an ineligible vehicle?
- Why do I have to log in twice to see my Stocking Plan details?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I buy from UK auctions?
- How do I change my WFS Password?