What is the 'Fund with G button' within StockMaster?
Why is the fund button greyed out?
In the 'Fund with G' button is greyed out your Stocking Plan is on hold and you should contact our Customer Service team as soon as possible on 1890 944 533.
Why is the vehicle being referred?
Should you receive a notification advising you that your vehicle has been referred this could be due to these reasons:
- If the vehicle value is over £30,000
- Adding the vehicle to your Stocking Plan will take you over your Plan limit
- If the vehicle has outstanding financial interest recorded
- If the vehicle mileage or age is outside our standard parameters
Our Risk team tracks all referrals and will review them within 30 minutes and aim to resolve the referral in under 2 hours. If you need any further information, please call on 1890 944 533.
Why has funding failed?
Should you receive a notification advising you that your vehicle funding request has failed this could be due to:
- A technology issue
- Your Stocking Plan is on stop
- There is incorrect vehicle information
Should you see a 'fail' message, please call Customer Service on 1890 944 533.
Why isn't the fund button displaying?
The level of access you have been granted in StockMaster dictates whether the fund button will display. Your profile is not currently set up to allow you access as a buyer with authority to pay in this way therefore the button doesn't display.
If you would like to change your access so that you can pay using StockMaster, you will need to speak to Customer Service on 1890 944 533 and provide permission from the Stocking Plan owner.
- Download StockMaster onto your Android
- Download StockMaster onto your iPhone
- Download StockMaster onto your iPad
- Download StockMaster onto your Windows Phone
- Download StockMaster onto your Nexus
- Where can I use StockMaster?
- Why do I receive messages with StockMaster?
- What is included in the StockMaster navigation bar?
- When can I fund using StockMaster?
- How do I use 'My Account' within StockMaster?
- Where is the vehicle information within StockMaster?
- What is the fuel gauge within StockMaster?