Application stages - NextGear Capital Ireland
Applying for a NextGear Capital Stocking Plan is simple.
1. Once you have filled in our online application form we'll send you an email to let you know your application has arrived with us.
2. Your application will be passed to our On-Boarding Team.
3. Additional information may be required and we will contact you within two working days to request this. We may need further information that may include accounts and bank statements or other information about you or your business.
4. We may require a review of your premises prior to our formal assessment of your application. If this is the case, we will contact you in writing to advise when this will take place.
5. Once we have all the information we need, we'll make a decision.
6. If your application is approved, we will send you an email confirming approval. We will then email the Stocking Plan documents for you to sign, with any other documents that may be needed. For example a Direct Debit Mandate for to complete and sign. These should be signed and returned to us with proofs of identity (where required) and insurance documents.
7. We use DocuSign, an electronics signature software. This enables you to sign your Stocking Plan documentation electronically. All other documentation can be printed, signed and either scanned and emailed or faxed in return to us thus speeding up your Stocking Plan activation process.
8. Once we receive your signed documents and they have been satisfactorily reviewed, your account will be activated.
9. You'll receive an email with our digital Welcome Pack to help you get started and details of your Customer Service Welcome Call. The Welcome Pack will include the instructions to log on to the Stock Management System, WFS.
10. Our Customer Service Team will give you a Welcome Call to run through the system and any questions you may have.
11. All you need to do then is visit one of our partner auctions, as listed on our website, and start buying your new stock. Alternatively you can load a trade source vehicle onto your Stocking Plan.
12. Just let the cash office know you're a NextGear Capital buyer and they'll take care of the rest!
If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Service Team by calling 1890 944 533 or by completing the form below.
We will get back to you soon.OK
- Who is NextGear Capital UK?
- Who can apply for a NextGear Capital stocking plan?
- I’m a dealer, how do I apply?
- How quickly can I set up a Stocking Plan?
- I’m an Auction House/Wholesaler, how do I get involved?
- How much does it cost?
- What is covered in the price?
- What’s a Landlord’s Waiver and why do I need one?
- What is a Personal Guarantee and why do I need one?
- What is a TAN number?
- Why do I need to be a member of SIMI?