Are electronic signatures widely used? - NextGear Capital Ireland
Yes. Many organisations including governments, large corporations, small businesses and charities routinely use electronic signatures all the time nowadays. If you’ve ever downloaded an app or update to your smartphone or ordered goods and services or donated to charity online, you will have agreed to the providers terms & conditions on-screen by electronic signature with no pen or paper in sight!
- What is an electronic signature?
- What is the difference between an electronic signature and a 'wet ink' signature?
- Are electronic signatures legally binding?
- How can you prove who actually signed with DocuSign?
- Why are NextGear Capital using electronic signatures?
- How do I sign NextGear Capital documentation using DocuSign?