What is the fuel gauge within StockMaster? - NextGear Capital Ireland
Why doesn't the fuel gauge update when I fund a vehicle?
In order to refresh your screen, you will need to log out and log back in to StockMaster. Then you should see that the Fuel Gauge has updated.
The vehicles you have funded in that session are at the bottom of your vehicle list allowing you to calculate a total without logging out.
Why is the available balance a negative figure?
If your available balance shows as a negative figure it means you have exceeded your Stocking Plan limit and if you have not already done so please contact our Customer Service team on 1890 944 533.
I don't see the fuel gauge.
There could be a technical problem. Please log out and back in again. If it persists please contact our Customer Service team on 1890 944 533.
- How do I download StockMaster onto my Android?
- How do I download StockMaster onto my iPhone?
- How do I download StockMaster onto my iPad?
- How do I download StockMaster onto my Windows Phone?
- How do I download StockMaster onto my Nexus?
- Where can I use StockMaster?
- Why do I receive messages with StockMaster?
- What is included in the StockMaster navigation bar?
- When can I fund using StockMaster?
- What is the 'Fund with G button' within StockMaster?
- How do I use 'My Account' within StockMaster?
- Where is the vehicle information within StockMaster?