Who is NextGear Capital UK?
In the USA, NextGear Capital, Inc developed from the merger of Manheim Automotive Financial Services, Inc. (MAFS) and Dealer Services Corporation (DSC). These two industry leaders successfully formed an independent floor plan company built on the solid foundations of customer focus, technology and service serving over 17,000 dealers and 1,000 auction houses across North America and Canada.
Based in Chester, NextGear Capital UK is a sister company set up in 2014 with the aim of replicating this established service, offering simple stocking plan solutions for independent and franchised dealers who may not have access to traditional funding sources.
- Who can apply for a NextGear Capital stocking plan?
- I’m a dealer, how do I apply?
- How quickly can I set up a Stocking Plan?
- I’m an Auction House/Wholesaler, how do I get involved?
- How much does it cost?
- What is covered in the price?
- What is Landlord's Waiver and why do I need one?
- Application stages
- What is a Personal Guarantee and why do I need one?
- What is a TAN number?
- Why do I need to be a member of SIMI?