Announcing New Auction Partner - SMA Vehicle Remarketing - NextGear Capital Ireland
SMA Vehicle Remarketing is delighted to announce a new partnership with NextGear Capital, to offer customers a new and innovative way to pay for vehicles bought in lane or online.
SMA will be the first auction group in the UK to offer online payments and access to NextGear Capital's StockMaster system from day one. Accessible 24x7 and across all major digital platforms, StockMaster gives dealers a complete snapshot of their Stocking Plan, including vehicles pending from auction. It also enables dealers to add auction purchases to their plan at the click of a button.
Bob Anderson, SMA Vehicle Remarketing's MD, noted; "We are committed to making it easier for dealers to source the stock they want, when they want it. Whether it is through our network of auction centres or digitally, we are here to make access to stock easier."
"In line with this principle, we are delighted to deliver another industry first with StockMaster. Working with NextGear Capital we are the first remarketing business that will enable our customers to access a Stocking Plan that can enhance their auction experience in an entirely new way."
David Mercer, Managing Director of NextGear Capital told us, "We're very excited to be able to offer our Stocking Plan holders access to such a major source of stock as SMA Vehicle Remarketing, where they can use their Plan and access an extensive source of quality vehicles. Our aim is to help dealers Stock More and Sell More, and this new partnership demonstrates both our and SMA's commitment to our customers."
Existing SMA buyers who also hold a NextGear Capital Stocking Plan can use it to purchase vehicles from 1 December 2014. To make an application for a Stocking Plan, visit the NextGear Capital website at www.nextgearcapital.co.uk and to open a buyer's account with SMA Group, visit www.sma-group.co.uk.
About SMA Vehicle Remarketing
- SMA Vehicle Remarketing is the largest and oldest independent motor auction group in the UK with more than 35 years experience in the industry.
- SMA Vehicle Remarketing has five Auction Centres at Edinburgh, Kinross, Leeds, Newcastle and Birmingham.
- SMA Support Services – SMA Vehicle Remarketing’s division incorporates a vast range of services complimenting the current auction and repair, refurbishment and PDI offering, including; sourcing stock, preparing stock, managing documentation, asset management, maximising stock potential, stock disposal, transportation, vehicle handovers and training seminars.
- SMA Vehicle Remarketing are proud members of the Vehicle Remarketing Association
About NextGear Capital UK Ltd
- NextGear Capital UK Ltd is a subsidiary of NextGear Capital. Inc and part of the US based Cox Automotive Group. Currently NextGear Capital. Inc handles the daily purchase of over 5,000 used vehicles through its dealer stocking plan for more than 17,000 dealers and 1,000 auction houses across North America and Canada.
- NextGear Capital UK Ltd is based in Chester where it employs over 50 colleagues including a team of Account Executives covering the whole of the country. In its first 6 months of trading, NextGear Capital UK Ltd provided over £40m of funding for the used vehicle market.
- Managing director David Mercer joined NextGear Capital UK after nine years working for Manheim where he most recently held the roles of Group Business Services Director and Commercial Director, Continental Europe.