What are the requirements for a credit limit increase?
During lockdown, all stocking limits were reduced to their utilised amount, with an appropriate buffer to enable our customers to keep funding vehicles. However, as trading resumes, limits will be reviewed on request with a thorough review of your facility usage.
Requirements for a credit line increased to be considered:
- Your dealership must be back trading
- All existing funded vehicles have been audited
- Your account must not be in arrears
- No requirement for extensions or capital repayments
- 3 months bank statements are available
For any queries relating to your existing facility and future requirements, please contact your Account Manager who remains your primary point of contact.